Sarah Christie – Chair
Matt Neal – Vice Chair
Anne Goss – Treasurer
Gillian Graham – Secretary
Lyndsey and Brian Watson
Kingswells Parent Council takes an active interest in the school and community.
– The council meets regularly and minutes of meetings are posted on the notice boards, where contact details are also displayed.
– The Council publishes a newsletter each term describing current activities.
– The Parent Council enhances the partnership already existing between parents, staff, the Education Authority and the wider community.
– The Parent Council plays a key role in facilitating an exchange of views between home and school.
– The Head Teacher is not a member of the Board, but attends meetings in the capacity of Advisor to the Parent Council.
– We have set a number of objectives which we aim to follow as a guide for our year.